Summer Registration Reminder & Important New Policies
Dear Members and Future Members of Sheena’s Place,
Today we are writing to remind you of the upcoming summer registration period as well as to inform you about recent changes we made to our house policies.
- Summer registration opens on Monday, June 22nd, at 9am.
- If you have registered for our Spring 2015 season, you will receive an email reminder including a PDF file of our Summer Program on Friday, June 19th.
- You may register for the summer groups via our homepage (http://sheenasplace.org/register), in person, via fax or post.
- Summer programming starts the week of July 13th and runs until September 18th
Listed below are a few friendly reminders regarding a couple of new house policies at Sheena’s Place:
- NEW: Sheena’s Place is now a no smoking facility (including front porch and back garden).
- NEW: We welcome you to access our healing garden 30 minutes prior to the start of your group.
- NEW: Please arrive for the beginning of your group. Unfortunately, members can no longer join their group session 20 minutes after it has begun. This is as to not disrupt the session and personal sharing.
- NEW: A minimum of four group members in attendance is required to run a full group session. If fewer than four members arrive, the facilitator will run a 30 minutes check-in with present group members.
Please email Annina, our registrar, if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing all of you (again) in the summer, have a nice day! 🙂