November 20, 2020
In order to continue to prioritize the health and safety of our community, Sheena’s Place is offering all groups online through videoconferencing.
Registration for the December and Winter seasons begins at 10am on Monday November 23rd, 2020. Please visit see our December 2020 and Winter 2021 program calendars to learn more about our groups. To learn about group availability, please contact us at 416-927-8900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following organizations are also providing virtual eating disorder support:
- NEDIC (information & referrals)
- Body Brave (free treatment)
- The Eating Disorders Foundation (free professionally facilitated group support)
- Eating Disorders Nova Scotia (free peer support)
- Looking Glass BC (free peer support)
- Trans Folx Fighting Eating Disorders (resource network, incl. free peer support)
- Nalgona Positivity Pride (free peer support for BIPOC)
- Hopewell (low cost group support)
- Eating Disorder Support Network of Alberta (low cost group support options)
- Silver Linings Foundation (group support)
- Danielle’s Place (free youth programs & group support for caregivers)
If you are in distress or need emotional support, the Distress Centres of Greater Toronto have a support line at 416-408-4357, and a chat service that can be accessed by texting 45645.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. Please be in touch if you have any questions.