September 15, 2020
In order to continue to prioritize the health and safety of our community, Sheena’s Place is offering the majority of groups online through videoconferencing. Groups hosted in-person will follow COVID-19 protocols and are subject to change depending on recommendations from Toronto Public Health.
Registration for the fall season began at 10am on Monday August 31st, 2020. Please visit see our Fall 2020 Program Calendar to learn more about our programs. To learn about group availability, please contact us at 416-927-8900 or via email at email@example.com.
The following organizations are also providing virtual eating disorder support:
- NEDIC (information & referrals)
- Body Brave (free treatment)
- The Eating Disorders Foundation (free professionally facilitated group support)
- Eating Disorders Nova Scotia (free peer support)
- Looking Glass BC (free peer support)
- Trans Folx Fighting Eating Disorders (resource network, incl. free peer support)
- Nalgona Positivity Pride (free peer support for BIPOC)
- Hopewell (low cost group support)
- Eating Disorder Support Network of Alberta (low cost group support options)
- Silver Linings Foundation (group support)
- Danielle’s Place (free youth programs & group support for caregivers)
If you are in distress or need emotional support, the Distress Centres of Greater Toronto have a support line at 416-408-4357, and a chat service that can be accessed by texting 45645.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. Please be in touch if you have any questions.