In order to best support everyone’s safety with returning to the house, there are a few changes/additional measures we will be taking for our in-person groups, which are outlined below:
- Participants will be asked to sign in and sanitize hands upon arrival.
- When participants enter the house, staff will do a brief verbal questionnaire/screening for COVID-19 and provide a no-contact temperature check.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in group.
- Group sizes have been reduced to allow for social distancing in the group rooms. There will be a maximum of 7 people, including the facilitator.
- Participants and facilitators will be required to wear masks while at the house. Please bring your own mask.
- Participants are asked to arrive at the house no sooner than 15 minutes prior to the beginning of group.
- Participants will be asked to leave promptly following the end of the session.
- Groups will be held in the first floor living room; the second and third floor are closed to the public.
- The kitchen will be off-limits. Participants are encouraged to bring their own beverages, if desired.
- Due to construction along Spadina Rd. street parking is not currently available, and the space may be noisier than usual.
- As a precautionary measure we are not currently offering the use of blankets in the group rooms. We do have some windows open to allow for adequate air flow throughout the house. If you anticipate that you may feel cold during group, we encourage you to bring a lap blanket, extra sweater etc.
We appreciate your cooperation with supporting the safety of the community, and are looking forward to seeing you in-person again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.