In order to best support everyone’s safety with returning to the house, there are a few changes/additional measures we will be taking for our in-person groups, which are outlined below:
- Participants who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, are asked to stay home. Missing a group session for this reason will not impact a participant’s spot in a group.
- Participants and facilitators will be asked to sign in and sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Group sizes have been reduced to allow for more distance between group members. In-person drop-in groups will operate on a first-come-first-served basis each week, with a maximum of 15 participants.
- In accordance with Ontario’s public health measures, participants and facilitators will not be required to be wear masks. However, mask use is encouraged and masks will be provided upon request.
- Participants are asked to arrive at the house no sooner than 15 minutes prior to the beginning of group.
- Participants will be asked to leave the house promptly following the end of the group.
- Staff will be cleaning all “high-touch” surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- All group rooms will be equipped with an air filter and air conditioning system.
- Please note that Sheena’s Place will not require participants or facilitators to show proof of vaccination.
These measures are subject to change, depending on recommendations from public health.
We appreciate your cooperation with supporting the safety of the community, and are looking forward to seeing you in-person again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.