The Sheena’s Place Annual Expressive Arts Show in Honour of Jennifer Haberman is back!
We will be accepting artwork on a rolling basis until a date for the art show has been decided.
Selection of submissions for display in the Art Show will be based on a desire to share as wide a range of art forms as possible, and to reflect the goal of the Expressive Arts Program at Sheena’s Place: fostering a safe community where participants can give voice to their experiences through expressive arts.
Visual Arts Submission Guidelines:
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 5 pieces, of which one or more will be displayed.
- Two-dimensional pieces must be ready for display if possible, i.e., framed or matted (unless created in the Art Studio at Sheena’s Place in the past year). Please let us know if you’d like us to frame your art and provide us with dimensions.
- There is no limitation on the size of artwork.
- To submit artwork, please complete the ART IDENTIFICATION FORM for each art piece you are submitting. Please email this form and a photo of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once a date has been confirmed for the show, you must submit the completed PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT FORM in order to have your artwork displayed. We will reach out to you with this form and we will arrange a time for you to drop off your pieces at Sheena’s Place.
Copies of the Art Identification Form and Participant Agreement Form will be available at Sheena’s Place, in case you do not have access to a printer to complete them at home. Please note that we cannot display artwork that is not accompanied by an identification form and participant agreement form.