We are currently offering all of our groups online as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All of our groups are free of charge and hosted on Zoom for Healthcare. Group members are asked to participate with cameras on. In order to participate, you will need:
- A confidential space (i.e. a private room where no one else can see or hear the group)
- High speed internet access
- Access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- A mic (built in or external)
- A webcam (built in or external)
Participants must be 17+ and living in Ontario.
Click the links below for more information about our online groups. For a list of groups, see our Spring 2021 Program Calendar.